Christmas Favorites Link Up!
As ya’ll know, Christmas is my favorite time of the year and for this post, I want to share all my Christmas favorites! I wanna know your faves too so I made this post a link-up so we can all read each other’s favorites all in one place.
MOVIES: I never get tired of watching Elf that’s my favorite Christmas movie of all time! It always cracks me up. Home Alone is also one of my faves. Somehow, it always comforts me and brings me in a good mood. Love Actually is so so good! It shows different kinds of love between people and it’s just so cute. Any Christmas movie is awesome but those three are my top favorites of all!
SONGS: Classic ones are the best but lately I’ve been listening to modern versions. My favorite ones so far are: Snow In California by Ariana Grande, All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carrey, Christmases When You Were Mine by Taylor Swift, Misteltoe by Justin Bieber, Christmas Melody by Ashanti and all Christmas songs in the universe!
FOOD: For this time of the year, I love drinking hot cocoa with marshmallows on a chilly night. I also love candy canes, holiday hams, keso de bola, festive food decorations and all things edible to be honest. Just cos I love food and all food are my faves. *wink
CLOTHING: You probably get bored of this but for this Christmas, I am obsessed with sweaters and boots so maybe that’s what I would wear this Christmas Day. You gotta keep warm.
SYMBOLS: My favorite symbol of Christmas is snowflakes. I have a love for snow and it’s the kind of love where you haven’t seen or felt it but you just know you love them. I also love Christmas trees. It always makes me happy when I see one!
MOMENTS: What I love most about christmas is being with my family, my cousins and relatives just having a great time. We celebrate Christmas day along with other December celebrants and it’s like a reunion on that day. My cousins and I will have mini photoshoots, karaoke party, then at night we would go to the Christmas Capital which is just near in my mom’s hometown, take some more pictures, go on rides, have picnic on the grass at the plaza and eat some more. That’s the best thing ever!
What are your favorites? Post about it, link-up and discover new blogs! :)
You are next… Click here to enter
This list will close in 22 days, 9 hrs, 53 min
Life In Photos
Life has been pretty busy lately as a nurse trainee. So far it’s good as I’m adjusting myself in a whole new environment, new group of people to work with and new stuffs to learn. I was anxious the first time but it’s easier when you work with amazing people who’s willing to teach you new things and I’m lucky to work with some! Here are some photos to sum up my life lately:
1. My myopia and astigmatism is getting worse and the fact that my new glasses broke, and the one on the picture is kind of bent and it has the wrong grade doesn’t help me either. For now, I’m wearing my contact lenses with my old grade so I really couldn’t see better. It’s hard having bad eyesight and you should take care of yours. I’m getting new glasses and hopefully I can get it soon with my latest grade.
2. Daniel visits me each week as much as he could cos he’s living 4 hours away from my city. Our favorite thing to do lately is to catch up over some cheesacake and a drink at Starbucks.
3. The sky never fails to amuse me with its changing colors. Sometime’s it’s blue, sometimes pink, yellow bright orange to black where it’s filled with stars at night. For now I really want grey skies since I’m not feeling the Christmas spirit when it’s really hot outside.
4. Chocoates! My cousin Fae who’s a nurse and works abroad got back home for a vacation and bought us goodies! Sadly, I finished it all too soon but couldn’t wait for her package to arrive and receive some more. <3
I hope December is treating you good too! Meanwhile, I’ll be starting my Christmas series called A Very Ali Christmas! Watch out for christmas themed post, maybe some DIY and a surprise! ♡
I want to share some of my favorites last month for this post so here it goes:
- Earbuds I lost my original iPhone earphones a year ago and has bought countless cheap earphones over almost a year and most of them ended up being broken after a week and one just stopped working after a day I bought them which is crazy! So I decided to buy this super cute pink Philips earbuds and it works great! You can hear the bass and it doesn’t feel like you’re wearing any earbuds at all.
- Daisies- I love these flowers! I saw bunches of them at the mall, and they’re real ones! It’s just so pretty. They’re my fave and next in line would be sunflowers.
- Maybelline Lipstick- They were on sale at the mall. I got the Mat1 shade. It’s in matte and it’s pink! Love it!
- Sweaters- I have a mint knitted sweater which looks exactly like that one in the photo. I am just obsessed with sweaters nowadays.
- Ariana Grande- I just got obsessed with this girl like last month and I just became an arianator after hours of watching her YouTube videos, listening to her music, and knowing who she is. I love Ariana, her voice is amazing! I’m not a really big fan of r n b but I can’t deny that I love her music. She’s pretty too and I love her style.
- Hunger Games- I am such a fan of this huge franchise. I love Jennifer Lawrence, she’s the funniest person I ever know. I love this book as much as I love the movies. And I want to have this pin.
How about you? What’s your fave? :)
I can’t believe another month has passed. Time surely flies so fast that I sometimes need to slow things down for a bit cos all of the changes that’s been happening in my life are hard to grasp. I am bad at transitions. I adjust poorly to new situations and just thinking about how I’m gonna be busy this month is giving me anxiety. But I need to shrug it off and plant a positive outlook in my heart instead. I hope it will all go well for me.
November has been pretty good. It was a brief month but I did had fun! My cousin who works abroad went home for a vacation and gave us chocolate goodies, my dad who’s away at work called at last after so many weeks of not in contact, and so many good things in between. I have so much to be thankful for. I feel so blessed.
Anyway, I can’t explain how excited I am for Christmas and New Year. Those are my favorite holiday ever! Now I’m crossing my finger I’m free those days.
Meanwhile, I love how the winds are colder these days and the nights are longer. Well I wish you’ll have a great month ahead of you! Happy Holiday!
We don’t celebrate Thanksgiving here in our country but I just want to take this opportunity to thank all the good things I’ve received this year. It was a good whole year for me. There were some few bumps and cracks in the way, but I still managed to pick them up, fix the pieces back together and right now I think I’m back on track.
Thanks for my wonderful family and friends who’s always been there for me. To Daniel who never fails to make me laugh when I don’t even want to smile. They gave me courage that I needed to stand up and move on to the future. Changes are always giving me a hard time adjusting but they were right behind my back cheering me on and I couldn’t be more thankful cos I couldn’t do this without them.
This blog has given so many opportunities to meet new people across the globe. I’m talking about you guys and I’m happy that there’s someone who finds it interesting to read my blog and know about me. I’m pretty sure by now you already know what the wallflower’s secrets are. ;)
Be grateful for what you have right now and spread kindness and love! ♡